Monday, December 20, 2010

Liz Lisa, Shelliemay, Bling Iphone Covers & Nail Art Accessories~~

Ok this entry has a LOT of pictures~ but basically my iPhone covers, shelliemay and lizlisa has arrived!! ^__^ Oh and some nail art accessories Khin ordered

Photos all taken by my camera and NOT photoshopped! So as you can see it's super sparkly and gorgeous! 


 Chanel in Black~


Hello Kitty




Chanel White - I asked them to add some pink crystals to it since I love pink!



All Covers come in cute gift boxes!


My iPhone 4 in White Chanel ~ <3


My adorable Shelliemay 30cm Pouch Bag~


It's so cute! And you can hang it off your bag if you want! 

The three bling items below are instock and is FOR SALE!


Cute pink bling pacifier~ 20AUD


Hello Kitty lock with keys 25AUD


Cute octopus - 20aud each or the pair for 35aud

Ok and now for my liz lisa~


Really good quality~ and so cute!


Worn this to the christmas party~ everyone loved it!


and the floral poncho! The hottest item in this season's Liz Lisa and is sold out throughout Japan~ I love it so much! I know its summer now in Aus but I can wear it when I go Hk and Taiwan in Feb =)

And below are nail art stuff I got for my friend Khin~

Glitter~


genuine swarvoski crystals 1mm-5mm sizes in many different colours

Cute fruits and cakes~



ribbons and more~



1 comment:

  1. where did you get the iphone cases from??

    ReplyDelete